Samstag, 3. September 2011

Price for maple question

First of all, hello all. I was at my local home depot today to pick up some electrical stuff for some upcoming remodeling, and like i always do i made a pass thru the lumber aisle, My store started carring maple sometime last year. Today when i got to the maple section every size of it was priced with yellow stickers, not like the rest of there stuff, and was like a buck a linear foot, seemed like regardless of what width, the 1×8’s where a few cents more. I asked why the crazy price drop and got nothing substancial. I picked thru and found me a few boards that where straight and looked good. so my Question is why? And are you guys seeing it also. Im hoping nothing is wrong with the lot they got.It wasnt as if it was on sale, it was as if they were trying to get rid of it asap, anybody got anything


Source: http://lumberjocks.com/topics/29759

jared allen mhsaa football jane goodall

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen