Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

Foot Switch

Foot Switch

I use my rotary tools alot and it can be a pain turning them on and off. I decided a foot switch was what I needed. So off to Menards I go to buy a switch, wire and plugs. When what do i see buy on clearance a 9 ft cord with foot switch for 3.99. It is used to turn on and off Christmas lights with out bending down. Great after reading the package the news got even better it will handle up to 10 amps, perfact for my rotary tools. I plugged the cord into the outlet, my rotary tool into the other end, stepped on the switch, turned on my rotary tool and set the speed I wanted. Now I can turn it on and off with ease and can hold the work in one hand the tool in the other and I don’t have to fumble looking for the on/off switch. I posted a picture of my flexshaft installed on my Black& Decker Roto Zip. The remote on and off works really slick with this tool.


Source: http://lumberjocks.com/reviews/2595

jared allen jane goodall mhsaa football

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen