Sonntag, 27. März 2011

Cribbage board/card table

Cribbage board/card table

This is my latest and greatest project, it seemed fitting to join up with this as my first post. The wood i used was oak and walnut for the table top. the legs and braces I used pine, I stained the legs as you can see. The Cribbage board in the center is not secured because if you don’t feel like playing cribbage you can turn it over and just have a flat surface to play cards or bones. I drew this up at the end of February and by the the end of march (last night) I had a finished project and two new toys for the shop … A biscuit joiner and a belt sander … both of which are pretty slick. I’m excited to hear what you think.


Source: http://lumberjocks.com/projects/46550

kenny britt nfl scores todd bouman

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen